1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ter Mur Moongate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black Sun, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I thought Draconi said something about an event that was supposed to happen around the end of launch week that would connect the Ter Mur moongates to the rest of the lands. Have we heard anymore about this? Not that it matters too much as I have runes for all my characters into Royal City, but whenever possible I travel by the public gate system. It would be nice to have Ter Mur available.

2. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Has there been any fiction introducing SA at all?

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

It just appeared on our EM site that Dawn is supposed to meet Queen Zhah at Castle British.
    So, I reckon they'll have tea, and Zhah will be like "Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter... and your gate network", and then fix the gates up.

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

And Dawn will be like, "Do you twitter?"

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If she wears that neon yellow cloak again i'll be sending in the assasins :eyes:

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

As Kiminality noted, the global event arc is progressing this week through the "First Contact" event, wherein Queens Zhah and Dawn meet for the first time. The resulting alliance forged between these benevolent monarchs will lead to the opening of the gate between Britannia and Ter Mur.

7. Thangorodrim

Thangorodrim Guest

Thanks for being green!

8. Jhym

Jhym Guest

A tea party in Castle Britain...

Queen Zhah: What a lovely little kingdom you have here... *sips tea*
    Queen Dawn: Actually, your majesty, we have more a democratic plutocracy. Much more amiable to long term change... *nibbles cookie*
    Queen Zhah: With the right amount of money, of course... *smiles*
    Queen Dawn: Ah, but money is the root of all of our lands... *sips tea*
    Queen Zhah: I thought the root was wanton item covetousness... and power ... *raises eyebrow*
    Queen Dawn: Power is won through control, not ownership... wouldn't you agree? *offers a crumpet*
    Queen Zhah: And despair is brought through lack of control, yes? *takes a rum crumpet glancing around*
    Queen Dawn: One might think that our paths lead to a singularity, presuming we each have the control we require... *sips tea*
    Queen Zhah: I think, perhaps, we understand one another. *touches lip with napkin*

9. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

10. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

Gates to Ter Mur work now.
    The event was, um, interesting. Too bad I couldn't go into the gate for Ter Mur... no SA here.