1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ter Mur Queen's Quest, new land.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lord Raven, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hello folks,

I just took the quest and jumped through the teleporter to check it out.

I've uploaded some pics. And I'll do a blog post about it in a bit. *done

Check it out. :)

*EDIT: Just got back from battling several minions with a large group of folks. Those beasties are hard to kill, but I did get a quest item. A Gargish Document. After I turn it in, I'll update with the reward.

*Added a video.

Some tips:
    • New monster (Daemon): Minion of Scelestus, very tough to kill. They populate the island in large numbers.
    • You can mark/recall on the new island.
    • Trapdoor spiders and Toxic Slith occupy the island. The spiders are virtually immune to energy damage, use fire/Flamestrikes on them. Melee fighters, bring a fire damage weapon.
    • There is an Ankh where you can rez.
    • Remember to check the Minion corpses for Gargish Documents.
    *Edit: Ok, just tried handing over one Gargish Document for the quest. I toggled it as a quest item, no problem. When I try to hand it to the Queen, I get this message: "An item must be in your backpack (and not in a container within) to be toggled as a quest item." The Gargish Document is now stuck in my backpack and can't be removed. And yes, the quest item was in the top level of the backpack, not in another container so the message makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is that since several documents are part of the quest, you need them all before you can hand them over. When I toggle the first Gargish Document, I get that single "ding", not the "chime" like you get for a complete quest item.

If you don't want to get stuck with several quest documents in your backpack, you can still go through the teleporter and kill baddies. The Quest is not required to access the island.

2. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As with other quest items, you should be able to toggle the quest item status off again so you can put the document in your house or bank until you get all of them.

3. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I sent my stealther to recon the island and found the Defiler and the Gargoyle Princess on the West side of the island. I've uploaded more pics to album in the previously supplied link.