1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ter Mur rune color?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gheed, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Kind of a trivial question. What are you deco fanatics out there officially coloring your Ter Mur runebooks and shelves? Tram has been blue and fel red for obvious reasons. Tokonunu or w/e is dark green and Malas black... or grey as it would seem now.

The rune color in the books for Ter Mur marks are the default black. There isn't a true black furniture color on the dye tub so kind of hard to tell the difference between Malas and Ter Mur. I use colored shelves and books for a quick reference as to which part of the library you should be looking in.

So what's the official rune color of Ter Mur?

(Apologies to the color blind. Please ignore.)

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would say turquoise seems to be the rune color!

3. Fink

Fink Guest

Yellow? Of the solid colours its the only one left. Except maybe the lightest of the shadow hues (silver/white).

4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OK pink it is I guess... or red. I was going with Black books on light green shelves... This doesnt really mix well w/my fel books but I'll make it work.

[​IMG]

5. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

I use wooden boxes to sort the runes in my library.
    So I left a rune colored as it would be marked in Ter Mur and made the books lighter green.

Attached Files: