1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ter Mur Snowglobe Quest Possibly Broken.... Again?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bella, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Bella

Bella Guest

Hello, I've looked but can't see a post addressing this part of the quest.

I'm up to the puzzle area, I say the magic words "I seek the lotus" and receive the message "You marvel at the flashing tiles" but none of the tiles flash. Matter of fact, the tiles do nothing to indicate the start of the puzzle.

Would anyone happen to have the same problem? Or, even better, the solution?

I'm on Catskills

Thanks!

Bella

2. Bella

Bella Guest

Bump. I'm really stuck and hoping someone has an answer.

Thanks, Bella

3. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

4. Bella

Bella Guest

Thanks for the reply. Guess it's a waiting game now but that's ok; I'll try the quest with my tamer and bard. I'm curious which toon is easiest to complete it with. I started with my mage/thief and it was taking forever to kill lifestealers with ev's. Her template is stretched too thin I guess. Then tried it with my my mage and got it done pretty quick but died a lot. I don't think it's hard to do so much as time consuming.

Bella

5. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glad it's not just me. I reported it on the newbie forum about a week ago and no one replied. When I paged a GM he said he didn't know anything about it (I had to explain how it was supposed to work).

6. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Does this indicate that one can make it past the Dream Serpent part now?

7. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

Yes, the Dream Serpent was fixed with Pub 74, but while fixing that part, they broke this part

8. Leeda

Leeda Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We tried doing that quest tonight one person got to puzzle room but it is not working right. I got only to the beginng part it didn't work. Any clues when it might be fixed? I sure hope that fix that one soon. I didn't even know about that quest until there was a problem with patching. I would love to do it. I hope they get bugs worked out soon.

9. Bella

Bella Guest

Any new info on this or an ETA of when it will be fixed?

Thanks,

Bella

10. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Just tried to do this quest also. The puzzle does not flash or otherwise appear to work. Any update on this?