1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ter Mur style candlabra

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Luna Rossa, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Anyone else have a problem with this new candlabra NOT giving off light?

And then when you click on it..no matter who does including the house owner, it says "you do not have access to this"?

Is this a bug?

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Can you click it while it is in your backpack and it will give off light?

Hrm, well I'm logged in on my crafter, I guess I can answer my own question in a minute. :)

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think it has a "lit up" graphic, which is a shame for such a cool looking item. Just from testing a deco work around is to buy a candle from the provisioner. Lock down the candleabra, then put the candle on top of it and lock it down, then lower it one time.

[​IMG]

I know you can get a brighter spot with lanterns and maybe heating stands by stacking more than one of them on the same tile, same height. So that might work with candles too...

4. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Yeah it is a shame. Well I will try that thanks for the tip...just would be nice if they were actually a light source.

Thanks.

5. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

I made a couple of these and am disappointed that i can't light them :(

6. Ashlen

Ashlen Guest

You get this "you do not have access to this"?
    when you dc on the new table as well.
    Why I havent a clue