1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ter-Mur Style Dresser bugged?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aurelius, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Made and secured one of these in my house, and it's rather odd...

In case it varies by facing, this one has the back of the dresser to the North, front (presumably doors) face South.

Double click the right hand side as you face it, and it opens up a wooden style container. Double-click the left hand side, and a completely seperate container opens up, except this is the 'corpse' style, coffin shaped one! Each has a capacity of 124 items, if emptied the right shows 0/125 items, 0 stones, but the left reads '0/125 items, 0/400 stones'

Think I'll avoid storing anything valuable in either side until I know it's meant to work that way!

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm going to stop selling them until we get a confirmation stuff won't be lost! Thanks for that

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

WARNING!!: A guildie just old me she made one of these dressers and put stuff in it last night and as of today lost her stuff!!!!!!
    She is sooo upset!!

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think I saw a warning about this on the Japanese UO website. It has been up there since last night. Don't know why it hasn't been posted on the main UO site.
    http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://ultimaonline.jp/&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

I guess they haven't figured out the disappearing Ethy mounts either... and that was mentioned days ago. *sigh*