1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Terathan cuticle sac?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by neptune1369, May 17, 2012.

1. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

Found this on why i was killin Terathan Avenger's on orgins.Anyone know what there used for yet?

Attached Files:

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It is one of the necessary ingredients (together with vanilla, blightborn slime, raw yeast and sugar) to prepare a cure for the gargoyles who have left Ver Lor Reg. It is a new quest which is part of the latest event cycle that is not active yet (is it? Martyna?). Also see: [UO Herald] Pub 76.0 Comes to Origin | Stratics Forums .

3. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Since the publish hasn't left Origin yet, definately not active past there - though I haven't gone looking for it there yet (I expect the NPC for it will be in Ter Mur). Based on how long they waited to start the sifting after the last publish, we may still have a few weeks. I expect the new publish to hit the shards on Tuesday of next week.

Nimuaq likes this.
  5. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the assist; now if only I could get a supplement for my time deficiency...