1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

TerMur vs. Tram Vendors

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MariamATL, Nov 2, 2009.

1. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

I was in Ter Mur the other day buying gems and noticed that I am not required to have the gold ON ME. I only need to have it in the bank as gold and not checks. Any chance this could happen to all vendors as Tram NPCs still like for me to lug around piles of gold??

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Anything over 2000 gold pulls from your bank and not your pack (if you do not have enough in your pack).

Been that way for 12+ years now.
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

You know whats really funny is that I never knew this unil I bought gems for imbuing as well lol. I always grabbed piles of gold to buy regs and such.:lol:
  4. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

lol....well see how much I know.....

O.k. then my request is....can we make it the same way for 2000 and under? SOmetimes I have no gold or I'm 2 shy of what I need....call me lazy but .......lol.....

THANKS for the info!
  5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest