1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tesla Tesla Tesla....

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by BloodRavenFL, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

This character....is so pathetic...that i killed him WHILE in stat, and then he dropped his Kryss. It is now, an ornament for the stairs of my house. And just to prove its not made up....it was even crafted by his crafter.

THANKS BUDDY! =D :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

2. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

OH and i also killed him earlier today at his dumb IM GONNA DROP MY HOUSE! crap.

I called Shenanigans and was correct, like always.

He even screen shotted me, took me into paint, and gave me credit.

AM I AWESOME OR WHAT GUYS?! :dunce:

3. Jack Napa

Jack Napa Guest

It was sorta obvious he was full of **** (and ive only been here a month) I was surprised so many people swallowed his bait whole.

4. hes a 16 year old in a beat up old rockers body

5. Wargasm11

Wargasm11 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

it only puts more weight on the fact that he is not to be taken seriously in any aspect...

6. lol
    I like this one= "Ok, you guys win... I am logging out of this website forever.... well for a long time anyway, you know where to find me."- LordTelsa.

We can only hope he holds to his word.
    IBTL !!

7. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

BLood Raven I saw u die 1v1 to KAren Soo Yeah Tesla Is Bad But Ur Equally Horrible...

8. oh man, karen 1 v 1 are you sure he wasnt guard whacked?

9. Hes so bad here in a forum, I wonder what hes like live?

10. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Lord Tesla: The single most misunderstood member of the Ultima Online community..
    *scratches head*
    honestly, im confused as hell. .

11. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

Yep I died in stat trying to get her 1v1. And I redlined her. WHILE IN STAT. thats 75 archery, tactics, anatomy, etc and like 70 healing. Don't make me ****in laugh, you run a IDOC guild that doesn't pvp, your as bad as slave girl.

I dont deny dying, because she got me, yep, I applaud her, will she EVER get me when im not in stat? No. Not unless she gets a lucky pot shot.

So why dont you just take the next step and get people banned and sit on their falling houses, Slave Boy?

****in pathetic ass fudge lover trying to nerd rage on me

Get on my level. :loser:

12. Who was your stealther?

13. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

Original name was "Black Jackal" but I changed it to "Blood Raven" before I joined CD and then FL. Thats the name I play under now after my 3 year hiatus and new account.

14. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

I'd be ok with that... Be 16 again, learn from my mistakes... Still date older chicks though. Have my long hair back, not going bald... Don't start covering my body in tattoos... Yeah, I like this!

And beat up old rockers body? I am 29, in GREAT shape... Gym everyday, train with some of the West Coasts best pro indo wrestlers... No smoke or drugs, eat healthy... Hate to see what a GOOD body looks like to you.

15. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Again, this is a forum for ULTIMA ONLINE!

I have nothing to say to you.... YOU DONT EVEN PLAY UO!

And as far as drugs and all that... I have never even smoked pot.

16. mutau

mutau Guest

This thread is closed to the stupid trolling and personal attacks. Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.