1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tessen

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Arrgh, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have 2 questions.

First question, since it takes cloth and metal to make tessen is it possible to salvage the junk if I make a few from runics?

Second question, what is the best possible metal to use to make leech and slayer weapons, specifically mace and swords if that information is of any use. I see a lot of vendors on Atl using verite, DC and occasionally val.

Thanks, a newb smith. =D

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I can't answer your first question since I never make Tessens.

All weapons have the same chance at Leech and Slayer properties except the Silver-Etched Mace, which is always an Undead Slayer, The Night Reaper bow, which is a craftable artifact that is a Demon Slayer, and weapons made from Bloodwood, which always have Hit Life Leech 16% (maybe stackable?).

As for Blacksmith-made weapons, I'm sticking to iron for now so I can use the imbuing skill on them when SA comes out.

3. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Okay then. =) Thank you very much. =) I guess I'll just toss the tessen to the wolves...have a good weekend!