1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Test Center Commands

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Connor_Graham, Apr 21, 2009.

1. What are the commands to raise Strength, Dex, etc on TC? (I found these on the UO site...go figure)

For that matter, stat scrolls too if they're available or needed...

Can we get the armor sets such as the Assassin Set?

Also, what's the command to set Smithing? I've tried everything I can think of and keep getting an invalid skill message.

Yeah, I don't spend much time on TC...
  2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

On TC, enter "help commands" and then read your journal. They're in there ... honest.

Be careful what you ask for however ... overloaded bankboxes love to drop things on the ground for you.
  3. Ah ok, thanks. I found out the hard way about the dropping things.
  4. I got everything else but I still can't set Blacksmithing and I'm guessing there's no command for stat scrolls because I don't see anything that would qualify....
  5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

set <skill> ####

where <skill> is the skill you want to set; #### is the exact skill level you wish to set - including the decimal place.

set anatomy 1000 = Anatomy is 100.0 in the skill scroll.

If you're dealing with a scrollable skill, you should be able to set it to that level as well ... ex: set chivalry 1200 = Chivalry at 120.0 (Legendary).
  6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
  7. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    PS were removed from TC a long time ago, so now all characters on test centre have maximum stats/skills caps by default. (but no 720 total skills though. Total skills cap is 700).

Test centre wishes:

- They'd consider that test centre characters have read all ML receipes by default, then there's no need to eat 96 receipes everytime I start a test char when it's wiped
    - More blank scrolls
    - Maxed 30% success/exceptional chance Talismans for all crafting skills

Btw, is ther really a chance to get a glacial air freshener? Do they look like normal fresheners and will only reveal themselves if you actually tried to dye a pet?

Edit: Oh, yeah, some of the skills are spelled differently, but they are all listed in help. Can't remember smithing offhand, but I always try typing different versions out if one doesn't work, eg

1) blacksmith
    2) blacksmithing
    3) blacksmithy
    4) smithing
    5) smithy

scribe, bowcraft/fletching, resist, evalint are some of the weirds ones that I can remember.
  8. http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30991
    Here is the link to ALL commands as listed by Stratic's.
    With the new event TC1 is active. I have been asked 50 time these commands and needed to find some of them myself, as it has been a while since I have use Stratic's/
    (NOTE :Updated February 2010 by Petra Fyde. )
  9. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

If folks would read their journal once they log into TC, they will find that there is a help command. However a couple of the commands are missing on TC and that's where Stratics is real handy.
  10. I myself have had the list not show. Even had it pop up 20 min later after I had been on the TC.