1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

test center commands?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Nine Dark Moons, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<font color="#DC143C">hey guys, maybe i'm just not awake yet, but i can't locate a helpful guide to the test center shard. not here and not via google. i did manage to set my skills and stats after finding that info on stractics, but how do you get the runic hammers in your bank, for example? i know i did that last year (the only other time i've ventured to test) but i can't figure it out now! thanks!!! is there a guide anywhere that lets you know what you can do on test? </font>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

type help commands

all current commands will appear in your journal

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<font color="#DC143C">THANKS!!! </font>

4. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Also, I've found that some of the contents of your bank can vary from time to time depending on whether there is anything specific under test. I haven't properly checked out TC for a bit, I'll have a look tonight. Need a very long nap right now [​IMG] There did used a to be a specific test centre stratics forum, that was back when TC was up sporadically only and not near permanently. As far as I remember it was pretty much a babble/flamefest which may be why it got taken down.