1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Test center gone

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pinco, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seems it's down since yesterday evening, seems there is something crashy in this new publish, and I have to run in every shard to search for the items I need to complete the crafting improvement :rant2:

any news on when it come back up? :p

2. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed

They're probably working on implementing new changes/additions to the publish. Can't wait to see them. Let's hope refinement is axed or drastically reworked.

Mentiras likes this.
  3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

yes, those refinements are not that amazing... I understand the basic idea: they want to give to all kind of armors similar advantages, and those refinements are ment to give something that only wood armor may have, but actually the choose between dci or resistances is not quite the same... you can already boost resistances with imbuing (enough to reach all 70 pretty easily), so IMHO the choice should be between 2 mods that CANNOT normally be found on armors, especially if you have also to carry a malus with it :/

D.A.W.G and Mentiras like this.