1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Test Center is up with 55

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by DHMagicMan_1, Sep 4, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

and there's a few pics of plants... two are Hedges... too bad we are limited to 18x18... wouldn't it be cool if we could build big hedge mazes? :)

Anyway, now we have to start figuring out what monsters drop the new seeds... there's some clues in the patch notes... post any finds please to help others.
  2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    Tsuki Wolf is another of the Tokuno ones.

Antlion is the bug-type creature.

Dryad is the Weald one.

The Despise one.

That should fill the "swamp creature" and "karma sensitive creature in Ilshenar" spots.
  3. feath

feath Guest

so far, what i've seen in other threads;

a mummy
    a terathan in spider dungeon
    Tsuki Wolf,
    Plague Beast
    Serpentine Dragon
  4. I so cant wait to get my hedges planted.
  5. feath

feath Guest

looks like we got the full list. for those who don't haunt uhall, here they are

Twisted weald~ Dryad
    Despise(among other places)~Titan
    3 Tokuno ~ Kappa, Tsuki Wolf, Hiryu
    Swamp creature~Plague Beast
    Bug type~Antlion *can be found in ant hole
    Karma sensitive in ilshnar ~ Serpentine Dragon
    Arachnid ~ Terathon
    compact size~Wisp
    humanoid spellcaster ~ Juka Mage
  6. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 18, 2004
    Now the real fun begins... figuring out which monsters drop which plant types.
  7. debsmad

debsmad Guest

When does it move from test shard to regular?
  8. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Most likely it will move to Origin next week, and either at the end of next week or the week after that it will come on to all other shards.
  9. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I just picked up on this last line of the design document. Maybe all hope isn't lost if we keep our voices loud and clear.

10. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 19, 2004
    Why does one have to be "karma sensitive"? I don't want to have my pally to go evil just to get seeds and I don't want to have to pay the outragous prices that I know will be seen in Luna.
  11. feath

feath Guest

Some people LIKE the negative karma ;)
    but, the other monsters in it's same group, who aren't karma sensitive, will give the same seeds.
  12. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Plus it's really easy to build up karma again - kill a couple of serpentine dragons, then move to demons or so, and go back...
    And I doubt the seeds will have a high price for a long time. Too many people will hunt them... plus there aren't enough spawning points for serpentine dragons, so you won't have much of a chance at them at the beginning, vs later.
  13. debsmad

debsmad Guest

09 Sep 2008 17:20:45
    Publish 55 will be published to all shards during their next regular maintenance

This was in the news today. So does this mean *tomorrow* (Wednesday) we can start hunting for new seeds? wOOt!

(Edit - Crap, can't make it italics?)

(Edit - Ok, got the italics. hehe)
  14. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

You forgot that it's with the [ and not the < :) So italics works.
  15. debsmad

debsmad Guest

Hey, cool. Thanks. lol