1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Test Center Question...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dragonater, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

TC forum is dead, so thought I'd ask here. There's a new Gold gate inside Luna bank. Go thru and you're attacked by different mobs. Sounds like fun except when I go thru it's pitch black and I'm frozen so of course, killed immediately. I've tried different Chars. thinking it might have something to do with Karma, or a glitched toon , but no luck. So the question is, is this happening to anyone else and if so, any idea why?

2. Kyronix

Kyronix UO Designer
    VIP

You just need to patch up to get the latest client.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We had a bit of a problem with the Obsidian wyrm spawning behind the wall and at a unreachable location on TC.

#3 Frarc, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  4. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

Duh...Thanks K. that was it.

5. Kyronix

Kyronix UO Designer
    VIP

I noticed that as well while poking around, I removed some of the excess stalagmites so you can get back there to target them. Those changes should be visible when the next stage of the publish gets rolled out.

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Thank you. :)

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

How do people get on without patching? :eyes:

8. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

For K. or Frarc or anyone that might know. So I patched and went back to Luna, to try again, but now the gate is gone?? How do we participate and interact with the story if we can''t access the ship or is there another way to get aboard? Actually, I'm not sure what we're supposed to be doing on the ship..Are we looking for the ring in the story or just killing things or..?. Is there more info somewhere? Thanks.

9. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

I'm not sure how far you are in the story. But first you need to go to Trinsic and do the quest near the docks.

Without spoiling too much.The act is realy well designed if you ask me. Build from easy to hard. Traveling too all kind of locations. Need to use both your brain and muscles to do this. The scrolls at the location are not just for decorations. They can help you. Will work on a "guide" in several parts for Stratics.

Kyronix likes this.
  10. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

Thanks Frarc. I've got some catching up to do. I had no idea there was a quest, just happened to read your story and then stumbled on the gate in Luna, on TC. If it wont spoil anything can you say what happened to the gate? It is part of the quest (story) I assume. Also can you tell me the name of this quest so I can get some basic info ? Meantime I'm heading for Trinsic. Graci.

11. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

I have no idea about the gate in Luna. But it all starts with Hepler the Salvager Master at the Sons of the Sea in Trinsic.

The quest don't appear in a quest log. So read well what they say. Also always look for scrolls near the NPC you need to talk to or the area you need to go too.
    For Trinsic its inside the building he NPC is standing infront. :)

12. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

Thanks for the input Frarc...I'm at the point of finding the Tinker in E. Brit. Read the clues in his house. Not sure where to go next but I'll figure it out and have some fun...FYI, about the gate, It was in the center of Luna bank for a short time labeled something like, "Monsters ahead, Danger!" On the other side were Dark Wisps and other mobs..The reason I thought it had to do with this quest, is because it all takes place on 2-3 levels of a Wrecked ship. So you can see why I thought it was related. Other things going on there but on the chance it does turn out to be part of this story I wont say anymore and spoil it.

13. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

It sounds like a Dev placed a shortcut gate to the final boss because there was a problem to restart him after he was defeating. So if the gate was removed i geus that was fixed.