1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

test center updated

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

if you find out what each new item cost or turn in is worth let us know. did not copy as did not give any new info

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry I don't have any items to trade on test lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

did not think of that can you at least see what value and cost are on the menu .

4. the NPC's are there but not responding, and have no context menu's yet. There is no collection box that I can find either. Not quite set up yet it seems.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Reward prices.

***Spoilers, I suppose***

Shirts 1,000
    Earrings 10,000
    Sash 20,000
    Alacrity scrolls 25,000
    Mouse Statue 40,000
    Boots 75,000
    Armor Pieces 200,000 (each)
    And they seemed to have added female plate as a selection for it as well.

Still can't seem to figure out the NPCs to find out how many points on the items.

6. How much is each turn in item worth for point value?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

How much is each turn in item worth for point value?

[/ QUOTE ]

Having trouble with the NPCs, haven't figured out how to get them to work to bring up their menu. Nothing on context menu nor double-clicking them

9. Guest

Guest Guest

The tool tip for the female plate comes up as "snake skin boots"

10. Guest

Guest Guest

When I try and drop something on him, I get a "I'm not looking for that at the moment" so maybe that's the way... without the items to turn in and test it... I have no idea.. :/ Could go to MG (if the rift is still there) and try to get one, but it won't answer the question as far as the items no longer spawning.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

No rift.
    Just some fallen grass tiles :/

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Darn! We need items to test! *pouts*

13. Guest

Guest Guest

On another note,
    My character isn't old enough to place a house. *laugh*

14. Guest

Guest Guest

*giggles* Young whippersnapper!

15. Has anyone noticed it says "Points until next tier" on the rewards hand in box?

I wonder what happens when we get to each new tier...

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Go to West Brit bank, there's a gate that will allow you to place a house.

17. Adam Randall

Adam Randall Guest

<blockquote><hr>

On another note,
    My character isn't old enough to place a house. *laugh*

[/ QUOTE ]

ThereĀ“s a gate at wbb you can walk through and you may place a house afterwards... [​IMG]

Edit: hehe - little to late...

18. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

why would alecrity scrolls worth 25k points and 3-4 other items worth lower? they got it backwards.

19. <blockquote><hr>

why would alecrity scrolls worth 25k points and 3-4 other items worth lower? they got it backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]
    "Random skill gain boost" should be the lowest value ?
    permanent items should all be higher ?
    ??
    thats your take on it ?

[​IMG]

Hummph!
    Guess it depends on the points per shields/swords ...

with this little glimpse ... without knowing the value of turnins ...
    it strikes ME that the little corrupted MG area ... will be an Ongoing aspect ... to acquire MORE turnin items ... to build to Higher point rewards ...

*shrugs*
    [​IMG]

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking at those point totals, looks like only the players that Lived in the rift, will have enough turn in items to get anything besides a shirt........

21. Not sure whats up with all the full water barrels in Luna, tried to empty one but almost drowned in all that water! A few people have managed to place a house in Luna but not many yet.

22. One thing I noticed is when you place a house, monsters and even the character placing aren't relocated outside the house, and are actually stuck inside the foundation. I have to recall or use "help im stuck" every time I place.

23. I noticed that also, I used leave house off my context menu to leave.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

why would anyone want a house on test???? shard??? really???

25. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Um to test the new housing stuff??? To test designs...deco ideas...placements..maybe????

Anyway sorry for the late post guys I haven't been feeling well, it's up...on page two but you guys don't need to read it anyway *winks*

*goes back to lay down* Have fun testing guys!

26. Guest

Guest Guest

anyone find a value for the items we TURN IN?

27. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

why would anyone want a house on test???? shard??? really???

[/ QUOTE ]
    Do you know what's going on????? (i can put lots of question marks too) ?????

There's some important housing changes that people who place houses may want to test thoroughly before it hits production shards. These are game altering changes to housing.

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Not like it effects your house on the production shard..... and besides I definatly want the houseing situation tested fully making sure it doesn't totally mess you up on the "Real" shards.... Like making sure that when you demolish and replace the house you don't somehow lose more than you bargained for......

29. jelake

jelake Guest

<blockquote><hr>

anyone find a value for the items we TURN IN?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I am guessing they are still hashing out the trade-in values.

30. Guest

Guest Guest

To test the changes you've commented on? [​IMG]