1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Test Shard Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CaesarDoP, Dec 18, 2008.

1. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello every one, I logged onto the TCI last night to see what type of house I could place in a spot I found. I bought the house placement tool and started out walking to the spot. As I could not recall to the place it took me about 30 mins to find it again.

well when I finally get there, I click on the Tool and get this message,

YOU MUST BE 15 DAYS OLD TO PLACE A HOUSE

When did the Test Shard become a Place where people can Build Castles and Keeps and keep them Like any other shard? I think I recall a time when the test Shard would let you keep stuff for a few days and then it was gone, but now are people using the test Shard like a Home Shard?

Just wondering what this is all about.

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

2. Krista

Krista Guest

Last time I was on TC there was a gate in Britain that you went through to allow your new character to place a house. I believe it removes the 15 day limit.

3. <points to Krista> She got it in one. W. Brit has 1 or 2 gates you can go thru to lift certain restrictions - including one for the housing. They are near the bank.

4. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, I went throught the moon gates at the Bank, and they said Gate to the Vesper Invasion, or Trinsic etc...

So I did and road to the Spot and it still told me that I needed to wait 15 days.

Oh well, no worries I just wanted to see if a House would fit, but was supprised to see all the Castles and Keeps

Thanks for the help Krista and T_Amon_from_work

Peace be with You

Caesar

5. miss uo

miss uo Guest

The house placement gate is the dark gold gate on the west side to bank. Its not the cluster of gray gates for the invasions.

6. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

* Smacks his Head * I see now I went to the Wrong DOOR. Thansk for the help

Peace be with You miss uo

Caesar