1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Testing a new temp, advise please?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Dain69, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

Heyas, im a significant mage PvPer and have been for years but im just trying this new template, before i soulstone it on can someone tell me what they think?

110 mage
    120 eval
    100 necro
    120 spirit
    120 wrestle
    100 scribe
    50 med

I carry orange petals and trap box.

My suit is

100% LRC
    55% SDI
  2. Hex_Europa

Hex_Europa Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 10, 2004
    The first thing that flags to me being a PVP template is Necromancy being 100.
    If you take it to 105 you can cast strangle 100% of the time.
    All my necromage templates have been at 105 Necro for this very reason.

If you also upped Magery to 115 to increase your chance of poisoning as well that means you could drop med down to 40. You have a good MR suit so you probably won't even notice the difference from losing that 1 MR.

IMHO template as it is with Magery 115, Necromancy 105, Meditation 40

Now obviously without RS your going to suffer with curses and debuffs but thats just part of the trade to put the skill points elsewhere.
  3. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Just curious.

How does one trapped box save you?

Doesn't the box work once then your scr*#+d?
  4. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

Re-trap the box.

My suit has +9mage and +11 necro which i didn't take into count in the skills list.

I carry apples and petals too.