1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Testing Publish 56 on Origin??

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Tina Small, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    Publish 56, which might include some significant faction-related changes (who knows at this point), is supposed to hit Origin in about two weeks for a week of testing before it goes live on the other shards. What do people think about trying to get a few more characters into factions on Origin so we can really give that publish a good test drive before we're stuck with it on the other shards?

If you are interested and need some help with armor and weapons, I've collected a pretty fair amount of looted items and would be happy to give them out if you want them for training purposes. Shopping on Origin is...well, I guess go check it out before you commit to playing there. It's a topic of heated discussion every time it comes up on the Origin forums.

PM me if you want some help on Origin. I have a fairly decent tamer there if you decide to try a tamer and need help getting pets, or need hiryus, swampies, beetles, etc. If you need arrows, I can also help you do the champ spawn in Twisted Weald to get a good supply.