1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Texas...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iLLegal Means, Oct 25, 2008.

1. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Will any one beat Texas in College Football? They play Oka St. today, Texas Tech next weekend... and some where down the road they play Kansas. Could any of these Teams beat Texas?

Just wondering...

2. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Oka St. Had the best chance at beating Texas. Kansas has no chance at beating Texas. So the only Worries left would be Tx Tech and A&M. Dont know why but A&M somehow gets that magic whooping stick in their pocket.

3. iLLegal Means

Stratics Veteran

aye... I can't wait til this weekend when Texas Tech gives it the old college try to beat them...

I just hope it lives up to the hype.

4. iLLegal Means

Stratics Veteran

OMG!! Texas Tech beat Texas... this was a awesome game...

I'll admit the first half was all Texas Tech, but the second half was freakin' great. Texas made a come back and went ahead with 1:29 left in the game, then Texas Tech score with 1 second left on the clock. Was a great game...

I guess Alabama will be number one now, but Texas Tech should be the number one in the rankings....