1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Text color?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Garaba, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Garaba

Garaba Guest

Anyone know how to change my overhead and guild chat to the color that is white overhead and black in the journal. I am am going blind in my old age and it will help when I am using a laptop.

2. packrat

packrat Guest

To change you guild chat text color. Go to options, look on the right and click on the eyeball looking icon. On the right you will see a slide bar. drag it down and you will see where you can change the guild chat colors. Try yellow, it will help a lot.
    To change speech text color. You will have to change it with UO assist if you have it. Go to the display option, bottom right you will see speech text color.. try that.. hope it helps
  3. Wolfie

Wolfie Guest

Choose the very bottom right hand side color box, but have the slider all the way to the left. :)