1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Text on Runes

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Spogfrawn, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Spogfrawn

Spogfrawn Guest

In the old client it was easy to copy your previous text onto something new like another rune. All you had to do was press Ctrl q and anything you last said will be repeated. With all the enhancements to the new client this seems to have been overlooked. Now when you add text to a rune, you get a new box to type in and there doesn't seem to be a way to repeat your last text.

If you use a say macro, you say it and it doesn't go into the text box for runes =( So when I mark a load of runes to sprinkle at banks for my shop or guild invites, I have to type the text for every rune one at a time!

Is there some clever way around this I haven't discovered yet?

If not, I hope the Dev's do something to fix this, add a Ctrl q key or macro or something so I can add text to many runes more easily.
  2. Fink

Fink Guest

copy / paste :(

It would be nice if the last entry you made came up highlighted, much like the login screen. You could then either confirm or overwrite the text very easily. The same treatment for the vendor pricing/labeling gump would be nice, too.
  3. Spogfrawn

Spogfrawn Guest

So, how do you copy and paste in the new client then?
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    When you get the box for the first one, highlight and Ctrl C, then in the next box ctrl V. I priced stuff on my vendor that way.
    to actually repeat what you said, shift + up arrow.