1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TGI Friday

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Branwyn of Errol, Sep 19, 2008.

1. And that means: Hunt Night on Catskills with Ally Oop and her sidekick BarefootPrincess.
    So join your friends and make some new ones starting at Yew gate in Trammel at 8PM by the eastern sky. To (hopefully) avoid client crashes that were an issue last week we will form parties of 6. Smaller parties also enable the members of it to keep track of each other more easily.

2. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Miracle of miracles, I may be able to make it tonight! Where to this evening? Just wondering what pets if any or special equipment to bring. I look forward to seeing everyone!

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Good luck to everyone tonight. I'd like to join you, but I'm visiting family and don't have access to UO.

4. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

whew! was a fun night! no scrolls and many deaths but still! :lick:

5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Very fun night, even though I only died twice (both not my fault. How was I supposed to know the succubus was hitting on me? I mean, apart from the succubus noises and the fact that my life was dropping faster than a brick.)

6. Lady Vivian

Lady Vivian Guest

It was my first Champ Spawn and I had a BLAST! Got lost getting there and had to be rescued and then out Did FARSIGHT by dying 4 times but it was great fun. Got a 110 Chiv scroll dropped in my pack but didn't need it so gave it away. Everyone was so supportive of each other. We need more activities for groups like this. Congrats to Ally Opp and Barefoot Princess for all their hard work in setting this up.

7. Dem0nic

Dem0nic Guest

Which spawn did you do?

8. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

We did imps and greater mongbats, It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. You people out there are the best and are learning to work together. Thank all of you for showing up. The next 3 weeks or so I wont be there to join you but will be thinking of you. Vacation. We will be leaving Thursday so Ill be around for a few more days. Also my vendor Esa Stewart wont be as well stocked for a while. See you when we get back.

9. Callie

Callie Guest

Have a great vacation, Ally. We'll surely miss you, but we'll somehow manage to carry on! :)