1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thal vs Chazmo - 3m Dexer Duel

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Arsenik, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Arsenik

Arsenik Guest

What funny about this duel was while Chazmo was waiting for Thal to show. He complained about people dueling for money and not paying.

2 Duels Happened due to Chazmo complaining Thal ran too much during first one.

Second duel lasted about 1/20th of the time the first one did and the result was the same.

Note: The other corpses were from a KtFo that was killed coming threw the gate due to hemp and I suspecting he would attemt to interfer with the duel.

2. danny85331

danny85331 Guest

2 clients? *gasps*

Pretty picture.
  3. BeerManVI

BeerManVI Guest

2 clients? *gasps*

Pretty picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical noobie reply ^^^^
  4. danny85331

danny85331 Guest

Was a joke, champ.

Nice troll. [​IMG]

Though you realize you're directly replying to me, so quoting just makes people have to read my [censored] twice. :p Any nobody wants to read my [censored] once, let alone twice. Sheesh.

Seriously, though...you don't see many pics from Buc's Den anymore.
  5. he is ktfo!!! all you need to know!!