1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank god for barians well oiled door! Im home! (again)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Shadefox, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Shadefox

Shadefox Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just saying hiya!
    And thanks to Bess from WoY for making my first day on in ages a very special and fun moment! (Helped me get a new dragon) (or did she help the new dragon to get me?!? =D) oh well, at least my fancy grey robe collection grew alot! ;D Nailed it in the end!

I have a few q's up in u.hall if anyone wanna drop by it!
    U.hall post

And its sure nice to be back!
    P.s, Im looking for a decorator wizard for hire, or a ton of multi skilled crafters who can make about any item worth trying to move about just to throw out and start over again in anger items over and over again (way to long sentence, all intended =D)
    Also Im set to buy every pure white plant and aqua I can come across. Roughly any that is!

Missed you all! Even those who annoyed me beyond recognition!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

welcome home

If it can be made, my Runlykell or Joy Nerry can make it. I also now have Xorartep who supplies a few decor items at the mall via 'Shady the Fence', her vendor.

Sadly I'm useless at decor though.

3. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome Home

Pure White plants available at the Mall
    Get em while they last

*goes off to oil the Revolving Door*

4. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Welcome back again Mate, nice too see your name around. You missed a hell of a lot

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Didnt know u before. hope to meet you this time around.
    welcome back