1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU ADIDA :)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheGwy, Feb 16, 2008.

1. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Just want to say Thank You to Adida for the Scavenger Hunt on Oceania, I had fun and Stressfull, and I wont ruin the fun, I did win but wont divulge prize [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

please please please dont say EM events are back... oh gawd

if they are please make em fair for all to attend this time....say 1 weeks notice miniumn!!!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You know what sucks? When someone from the other side of the world, comes into the shard that I live in the same country as, and lags less than me :p LOL! I didn't ask hubby to stop using internet, cos I wasnt expecting it would be so quick!

Seriously, congrats to all who won, it was fun, and quick!

And the poor purple bunnies - most of them were massacred! [​IMG]

Thanks for the fun Adida! =D

4. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

No No No, dont talk about lag and me on Oceania, that's why I wasnt on a mount :p On a Mount You walk faster then I run I promise you that one :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

*grins*

Lag is fun ain't it? =D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

if they are please make em fair for all to attend this time....say 1 weeks notice miniumn!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    This isn't an EM event but it does not even matter. The schedule has been posted on UO.com for a day and the event was announced a couple days prior. Why would you bash EMs not announcing their events when you don't even know of events posted on UO.com.

7. I'm glad you all had a great time!!!

I had a lot of fun myself [​IMG]

8. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Here is a link to the EA page where the scavenger hunts have been announced.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I won it in under a minute, I wonder if anyone on any other shard can beat that time. [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

wonder if any one cares [​IMG]

It was great fun!! couple of people there copped a client crash and missed out on having the slightest chance of winning. but it was still fun [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks for the link... jeeepers was thinking the worst again... it sa global event thats coolio.. but event over in 1 minute ...oh my gawd.... still i will be there....

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

please please please dont say EM events are back... oh gawd

[/ QUOTE ]
    Many MANY of us wish they were back...

13. Guest

Guest Guest

we have a couple of un finished em events on oce [​IMG]

14. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend