1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Bennu

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Berkley, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Berkley

Berkley Guest

For killing me 5 times early this morning in the small event. Im sure I speak for everyone that made it. It was great having a middle of the night event. Thx for remembering the night owl's of Atlantic.

Bring on the dead anytime...
  2. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Aug 10, 2010
    I am glad you liked it, the event was really an after thought, pretty simple and easy to run. It was a test event to see if anyone was awake around that time. I was going to do this one in Fel, but I thought that might be pushing it so I kept it to Trammel.

Next time it will be announced on UOEM Atlantic and have a bit more depth to it. Ill keep something like "Late Nighters!" in the event title or something.

Thank you for the feedback, I am just glad a few people were awake at 1am EST on a Sunday to attend :)