1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Thank you Demonous!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ozzmandias, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Hi All,

I just wanted to post here to say thanks to Demonous for taking all the pressure off a large trade he handled for me.

I've never had much call to use a broker before so wasn't sure what to expect. He gave me options for how I could handle the trade and took the time to explain the process, both to me and the buyer.

The trade went off without a hitch. Very smoothly done and completely protected both myself and the buyer.

Thanks again, and I'll definitely be contacting you in the future when I need a broker!

p.s. I'm posting this here since he's well known for his excellent work with the Rares Fest AH, and folks on this forum are the most likely to need his services.
  2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
  3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
    Great post! Good work both of you. A heart felt Thank you is a bulder of community