In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vortimer, Sep 8, 2009.
For nerfing greater dragons!!
They got nerfed?
*read patch notes*
So they did, will be interesting.
How did they get nerfed?
Nevermind found it at the very bottom of the patch notes..hmm does this now mean we can stop hearing posts about how overpowered greaters are in PvP? Also how much of an effect will this have on the PvM side of things?
Hopefully a big one, do you know how horrible it is to find something when an area is packed with greater dragons?
Greater Dragon Nerf 1.0:
* Damage cap of 130 (Melee and Breath Attacks)
* Special attack change 10%, instead of 20%
* Special attacks fire no more than once every 30 seconds
* Breath fires no more than once per 45 seconds
* Breath and special attacks will never fire less than 15 seconds apart
* Tamers which are hidden and flagged aggressor against another player will be revealed when their dragon breath attack hits the player
Question from a poster:
What does the 10% vs 20% refer to? Damage? Duration? Both?
Answer from Draconi:
Oh wow, sorry, I didn't explain that well enough.
This is about rate of occurence. Most super boss-mobs in the game have a rate of occurence of 20% (1:5 hits unleashed a special move). The fact that the Greater Dragon kept this after being tamed was insane.
We've effectively halved that occurence rate to a much more acceptable rate of 10%, which is still upper-end, but not out of the range of other pets.