1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Diablo

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

For an honest transaction. You had many opprotunities to take advantage while I burned your kits and hammers for you and you did not. You also returned to pay me for my time and matertials promptly.

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

...for making us laugh at love, again.

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

How sad is it to have to make a post that he didn't rip you off in a business exchange. Something that is just an every day occurrence with others is a big deal when dealing with him. This post sort of says it all...Sad

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Just trying to give the kid good press when he does deserve it.

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I thought he had quit?

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aww go poop on someone ......

7. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

At the risk of taking heat from my guildmates, i will second what Tibs said. I had no problems with my deal with Diablo. In fact, he made the price even better for me for what i had to do to make the exchange. Maybe Diablo just has a beef with certain people, i dunno.

8. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Done...

9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I had no problems in my dealings with Puffy either. In fact he lowered the price of a keep from 2.5 mill to 2 mill at the keep just before he traded it to me.

The key is with people who tend to scam is opportunity. They see an opportunity and take advantage of it. They also tend to realize when their reputation is tarnished and will make an effort to reestablish trust until another opportunity arises. Hopefully this is a different side of him and not just a temp measure to sell codes for gold in order to buy back some faction suits :)