1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you for fixing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Olahorand, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe it was this publish, at least I experienced something, which I did not expect any more.
    Today morning, 2 AM local time. Alone I was waiting in front of an IDOC keep on a silent island in Felucca.
    A few minutes later it crashed, leaving again segments of walls and so on. But since I was alone, I had all the time of the world to restart the client and start to collect.
    Found, that there were surprisingly many deeds. Such from display cases, stone tables, even Fountains of life with a stack of enhanced bandages on them.

So the developer team really managed to fix the fact, that house addons disappeared together with the house (which I found always to be a big annoyance). If this also is true for guild stones, I would even be more happy. Better late than never!

Thanks and thumbs up.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

I have not been certain but have been wondering about this. I dont do many idocs these days just the odd one that I come across but in both the last couple I was at I found a few deeds. Some were of items which I was sure went poof in the past. Still not sure but if you found something similar, maybe?. Neither had banners so no idea about those yet. They usually get left hanging in the air. No bear rugs either, I know they used to poof.

Interesting to say the least.

3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

Even Klaus the parrot survived and can now find a new home :)

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So, no more suspended water troughs or pools of stew? Yay! Thanks Olahorand for the report, and thanks to the Devs for the long awaited fix.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh wow! That's awesome news! I always hate all that stuff stuck there. I have no idea how many hours I spend paging and leaving co-ordinates for GMs to come and take that stuff down...

6. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like a good fix. Hopefully this includes old Guildstones!

7. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

Tis more or less confirmed for me now - went to a small Idoc and quite a lot of items re-deeded. these included bear rugs and flower tapestries. So. yes, it looks like it is all saved now.