1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you for the 12th anni gifts and new vet rewards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by canary, Oct 9, 2009.

1. canary

canary Guest

Very nice, very useful (the ones that just aren't eye candy), and very well done. Even the art is nice.

Many thanks. :thumbup:

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah thanks, i just deleted 3 older chars that would have gotten them to make new 3 gargoyles that wont :(

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Will your characters be 30 days old before the 8th of November? If I recall correctly, I had characters in the past who initially didn't get these sorts of anniversary rewards because they were too young. They did, however, receive the ticket once they hit that 30 day threshold. Now I'm not 100% certain what the threshold is, but I vaguely remember it was something like that.

4. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I agree completely with the OP. These are great rewards, and the art is very nicely done! Thanks so very much!!! Great job!!!

5. Merik

Merik Guest

Aye very well done. Really bummed about the house teles being 12yr :-( I hope UO stays open long enough for me to get one lol.

6. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I hope so. I did the same thing.

Thank you devs for your hard work! 12th anni and SA and it's fixes. I can't wait for Halloween.
    Thanks again!

7. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

:heart:

/signed

8. calibek

calibek Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I had this in another post but it seems more appropriate in this one.

All of the new veteran reward gifts are awesome. Ironically I JUST turned 60 months today and got me a crystal teleporter. Now that is a nice anniversary item...Was gonna get me a new ethy or a soulstone but this is SOOOOOOOOOO much better...all i said was ter mur mint and boom off i went.

I just got to say KUDOS to the dev team (especially Sakkarah) for the awesome expansion and the great gifts...this may be the best dev team yet.

9. Sindris

Sindris Guest

Would be nice if there were a turn in for old rewards or a grace period for returning them. My accounts turned 144 months, I used all but one reward and then two months later they announce new rewards. I'd be less annoyed if the possibility of new rewards weren't such a crap shoot year to year. But they really should have announced this BEFORE people's accounts turned 12 years and not over a month after.

They do look nice though, guess I'll get to to enjoy them NEXT year...

10. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yessssss , i love them! :)

Thanks!

11. Gladius

Gladius Guest

LOL that's the price you pay for progress!

-G-

12. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Yes thanks devs.. giving anniversary gifts out while the Return to Britainia event is going on. Now every shard and their mom is flooded with these.

13. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Why is that a problem?

Anyways I really like the gifts! I wish there was something slightly more useful to have 30 of though, since you need to claim a gift to get one of the neat colored bags, but I don't need that many mailboxes or banners etc. My poor storage. :p

14. Deb

Deb Guest

Yes these gifts are absolutely awesome. I love them all the same.:heart:
    No wonder they have been quiet at times, they are too busy making
    us deco freaks happy and everyone else.

15. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Personally I'm happy that the shards have loads of these anniversary gifts. A completely fantastic result this year! We dont need anymore uber items, Deco ftw!

16. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Great gifts, devs! Thanks so much!

Oh - I love the special colors of the bags!

BlissMarie

17. Astrel

Astrel Guest

Nice that someone enjoys the gifts, I put all of mine in the trash can and saved the bags.