1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you for the Valentines Gifts!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by siyeng0, Feb 13, 2010.

1. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

I liked them, at least. I thought the boxes were especially cute.

I was wondering if perhaps one day we could get special boxes (like the Valentines ones) that were dyeable with a regular dye tub. You know, like cloth bags. Obviously it's just something very minor, but something about the thought of a long line of heart-shaped boxes in delightful pastel colours tickles my fancy.

I could keep severed body parts in them!

(disclaimer: my opinion, not high priority, fix bugs first, blah blah balance PvP etc.)

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes thank you for the gift. I like them even though my Cabin is now about to burst, but that is due to my pack-rat nature more than anything. did get a rose from Grimmy, and Mesanna, but was a bit bummed that I didn't get one from EM Faine, or EM Molley.

3. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

Yes, thanks for the gifts, and a very special thank you to each and every Dev who loves UO as much as the rest of us do. :thumbup:

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Those roses are especially nice. I think getting a heart shaped box of chocolates is pretty cute. :)

5. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I want to say thank you for the Valentine's Day gifts, too! I think they are great. =) Again, I love the new artwork!

I wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! :heart:

BlissMarie

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I got one from Faine :) very happy about that. I think it also would have been cool if we could have the rose dbl-click and give them to people, like the cards of the past. For example "A Freshly Picked Rose From A to B" Just an idea for next year ;)

Oh and are White Roses more rare? I only got Pink and Yellow from my 7 toons but I found a box on the ground (Not cool IMO, but to each their own) with a White one in it.

7. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've only logged onto 2 chars and both had white roses, so I figured everyone was getting white roses.

8. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

I got a white rose, and "Siyeng0 does not get rare things" is a fundamental UO law, so no, they're not rare. :p

9. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Did it have a green stem and leaves with a white top? My pink and yellow ones are all solid color while the white one isn't. Oh well if it isn't rare, it's nice anyway :)

10. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

love the gifts - thanks so much everyone - love what the heart box does when dropped and/or locked down!

11. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

/+1

12. Ancient Sosarian

Ancient Sosarian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Sosarians,

I will echo my thanks for Valentines Day Gifts.

However, I would have preferred "a rose picked by [dev name] for [character name]." Just a feedback comment/suggestion for the future.

Now as to the boxes of candy. Twenty Four (24) pieces per box does add up quickly for those with max characters per account and multiple accounts.

I ask this question for all you Players out there:

Does anyone want my extra chocolates??? If so let me know which shard to seek you on. Otherwise, lack of storage will likely require me to dispose of them.

An SoS

13. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, thank you very much. The rose is so pretty! The dancing box is funny too, thanks :)

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

14. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

I love the new rose design. (I have so many of the others already-whispering/AOS)

I may not have room to keep all my chocolates but I bet I can eat some!

15. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

That is what I use my Christmas Stockings for.

Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for the giftboxes and the chocolates.

16. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

The chocolates make great gifts in people's mailboxes! I've been giving them out to friends and random houses since I got them.

Thank you for the gifts!

17. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks for the gifts. :)

18. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ate the chocolates, haven't gotten a toothache yet... :D

The boxes were cute but seemed somewhat cartoonish, not quite UO's usual style. I won't be keeping them, although I'm keeping the roses. Might try to dye/stain a few. Flowers are always welcome in my overstuffed house! ^_^