1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you from a returning player

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by vandaria, Feb 6, 2015.

1. vandaria

vandaria Visitor

I just got my account reactivated since 2004 and as I was working on my skills a lovely person (Taylor) from the guild K^S came by and helped me out on a few things. I really really appreciate all you did and promise to do the same for someone else once I am back on my feet. Again just thank you!!
    -Lyonia

2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

K^S has a bunch of very helpful folks!

Welcome back to Catskills.... if there is anything I can do, please let me know. ;)

3. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

It makes me very proud to hear this.

4. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

if you need anything else please free to just as we are all way around to help a friend in need no matter what they say about us

5. vandaria

vandaria Visitor

Thank you kindly =) Still working the skills then off to see what can kill me =P while I work on funding to start piecing armor etc together. Really happy about being back and looking forward to getting to know people on the server!

6. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

That goes for me, as well, please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist or help make your return easier.

MareJadeSky, Noble Beast and vandaria like this.
  7. Xavier-Catskills

Xavier-Catskills Seasoned Veteran

Heads up on gear, the new loot system is amazing, if you can tag along on some big boss content, exodus, corgul, ect, ect, the drops can be better than anything ever crafted. They really changed the loot on corpses for certain things and you can find amazing stuff. If you hit me up in game, ill definitely be able to gear you out a bit. Everyone who posted above me those is sexier than me and can prob help better, but I try, with my weak tiny fingers

vandaria likes this.
  8. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome Back!

9. vandaria

vandaria Visitor

And thank you again everyone for the offer for help and the welcomes. When I get my skills how I want them and get up a bit more funding will definitely be looking for a crafter to order some armor from. But know that will be a bit yet. Right now it is fun going into areas that are new to me and seeing if that I can indeed take on something or find out how fast I am able to run away =P

MareJadeSky likes this.