1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you GM Dekru

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, May 2, 2008.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 7, 2003
    a Huge thank you to Game Master Dekru, for helping me with my bugged charactor. This Game Master came and helped me by fixing my charactor, and makeing sure that the fix worked, which it did.

For those folks who say that Game Masters are non existant, this happened at midnight central, and it took maybe 7 minutes for the GM Dekru to show up and make the fix to my charactor.

Again, Thank you GM Dekru, for giveing me the premission to use your name on this thank you post.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you send you thanks into ea? Ive done that when Ive had a good experience and they seem to really appreciate it.
  3. Excellent! Another GM worthy of being!

Its nice to hear when a GM is pleasant, prompt and generally decent!

I've noticed when you get a canned response now, there is no CSR or GM name give.

I wonder if that was due to the amount of complaints?