1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Great Lakes

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Petra Fyde, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Today I updated our public rune book library listing for your shard. The character I used was originally created to obtain undead slayer weapons from the old newbie quests for a player here. When I handed the weapon over, I also handed over her starting gold. She hadn't a gold piece to her name.

Thank you for the generosity of the character at Brit bank who provided me with gold to buy a horse. (rather more than I needed actually)

Thank you to Krovikan who gated me to ice island to check out a location that was in the old listings.

Thank you to players everywhere who have crystal portals set to 'anyone' so that I could get back from some of the remote locations the old libraries were listed as being - especially the one on Ice Island.

Finally a big thank you to Krovikan and Twoburntfouryou for showing me not one, but three, libraries for the list.

I have also recorded the libraries listed in the two threads on this board.

You can see the results of my visit to your shard here:

http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/publicrunelibraries.shtml

2. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Petra, you're amazing with all you do for UO through Stratics. Thank you.