1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you guys!!!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Cantabrigian British, Jan 14, 2011.

1. So far you've come through for me! Thank you so, so much. I know some of you... ok, most of you will think its gay but clicking my little dragon below will keep it from dying. It's NOT an ongoing thing, once it matures it will be fine. I just basically have 7 days to get it there. And, (thanks to all of you) I am almost there!

Seriously... thank you! I've been having the hardest time "growing" my dragon. I just want it to place in my sig. But my last 6 attempts my dragon died. :sad3: But, this is the farthest I've ever gotten it. Thanks to the help of you guys. Yeah, "you" the person reading this thread. Please, help me reach the "home stretch" by clicking, just once more on my little dragon below? Please, oh please?

2. sends the band of ninjas in to harvest the "just right" flesh of the dragonkin

dragon veal ....mmmmMMMMmmmmm:pancakes:

note: sig's are off and "dragon.site" blocked at its root via adblocker :thumbsup:

3. um... ok. Just thought my little dragon was cool. Hope you'll take the time to check him out.

4. I'll "check him out" alright ... probably with a side of mongbat brain pudding :lol:

mmmMMMmmmmm dragonkindrid tender veal ////

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You're welcome. :)

6. Babble

Babble Guest

7. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Spam AND Advertisement, what a winning combination.

8. well... I hope it don't fall under the "spam" definition. Honestly.... In several people's posts on Stratics I have seen these cute little dragons. So, I myself, clicked on them. Finally I decided to get one, I mean, heck it's free. I just want one to put on the bottom of my signature. After they become adult, I think the "clicking" will be done. And then I'll just have the cute little dragon.

I just liked the little guy was all. So to those that were willing, again... Thank you. :)

9. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Don't mind Aran.
    He's just jealous that your dragon's getting more attention than he is.

10. Thank you!

I just wanted to thank Stratics posters. It was "you" who helped me get my dragon to full maturity. Thank you, thank you... And, thank you for clicking on my little dragon, when he was an egg, when he was a baby, and now I have a fully mature dragon to put in my signature.

Thank you. :)

11. Hehe, thanks. And btw, I love your avatar.

You might like one of these dragons. Just a thought. :)