1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You Kasaven

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Beleg Megil, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Beleg Megil

Beleg Megil Guest

I know you can't respond, but I hope you do read this. Our EM took the time to play along and humor a bunch of role players tonight. There was no "reward", no fighting, no glory. Just a fun event made amazing by Kasaven's participation, and with his help, it became a good story with future puzzles for geeks like me to...well...puzzle over.

Over the past few of weeks, Kasaven, Cernunnos and whoever else is helping the Catskills event team have come up with things to appeal to EVERY sort of player. It has been a long time for me since I felt like the game staff was there for the players. Kasaven has certainly changed that and has gone WELL above and beyond the minimum requirements for his position.

I don't know if you get thanked for what you do very often, but it certainly isn't often enough. Thank you for making the time for a bunch of crazy RPers and I hope it was fun for you too.

2. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the great time. Keep your tax collecors out of Aegis. *winks*

3. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I too would like to share my thanks for taking part in this player ran event tonight. You made it a special night for all the players that was there.

4. Piper [PGoH]

Piper [PGoH] Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, thank you. It was nice to see you come and, as always, thank you for putting forth the effort to interact with us. It was refreshing to see something happen on a bit of a bigger scale than usual for the roleplaying community, and it was great to have such a turnout from the shard despite there being no rewards. I'm glad to see that's not all people are concerned with.

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Tonight was very rewarding to participate in, thank you kindly for your time and interaction with the community.

6. Shioni

Shioni Guest

I missed the whole march bit working on my own quests, but i saw the last bit. Am I must say shame on you people for killing those poor harmless undead Council members

and Thank you Kasaven or who ever was playing along with us, Understandably they don't give you enough power to really play along, but its great to do something rather then wait for EA to pull off more half baked events

Id sooner have mico events like that more often then monthly events with "prizes"

The real prize tonight was seeing so many people interested in role playing, its marvelous when people don't have to sit in dusty old taverns to meet each other.

7. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

I will have you know my tavern is not dusty. I have a pooka blow up, I mean out the dust at least once a week.

8. CatLord

CatLord Guest

"Bel'la dos whol l'bronretla isto.
    L'yutrquns, l'quellarin, l'naut-elghinyrr...
    vel'klar zhah l'skwek, Avery lu'ricardo?

Aedon's softe zhah sweer! L'el'inssring delmah!

Bwael Emp'poss!"