1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You Kat

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kael, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

For not only collecting but handing over to me Shipwrek/Daemon Forge's Soulstones. I'll be able to return them to him when he returns to game.

Classy thing to do :) Others should take note that the idea is to get people to return to to the game not discourage them from returning due to facing ROt again.

BTW....did anyone happen to get Othello/Azrak's soulstones from his Makota Zento idoc??

2. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Aint that the truth ROT is horrible...

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You're quite welcome. I always hang on to SS's I find or turn them over to trusted friends when I get that type of info! I always hope someone would do the same for me.

When was Othello/Azrak's IDOC? I can ask around, but I haven't heard anything about that IDOC.

4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The othello IDOC was sometime in October I believe. Myself, Hugi, and Enigma were present from SP! and Muley, Neo and I believe Anucksunamun were there from TNT. I don't recall seeing any soulstones at the Zento Idoc. Hopefully he had banked them for his planned absence.

5. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Thanks Kael for letting me scan through your collection as well!

6. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

His Azrak house fell I think right beside Goldie pawn's house outside Umbra

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I think that one may have fallen while I was gone late last year. I think it was there when I left, but it wasn't when I placed that 18x18 last month. Still asking around, but so far, nada.