1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Leto....

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lord Woody, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Lord Woody

Lord Woody Guest

....For a very special evening at the EA-auction. well done ,im impressed.

Woody Greenwood.
  2. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2007
    Damn for once I couldn't be there, and missed the whole thing.

Congratulations to you guys on your birthday auction, and thanks for your efforts [​IMG]
  3. Never visited so far, not rich enough to visit auctions, hehe.
  4. Thanks [​IMG] And thank you all for comming to celebrate 4 years of Europa Auction!

It had been a while since we organised a proper quest, I almost forgot how much fun those things are [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah i didn't see all those Krakens and Leviathans coming lol, great quest Leto, nice one [​IMG]
  6. You didn't? How little you know me [​IMG]

1) I'll jump at any opportunity to get a few players killed [​IMG]
    2) The Ghost of Charles warned you about sea-monsters, as he'd been killed by one himself.

PS: I think the only one I actually managed to get killed was Bartholomew, an actor in the quest who wasn't supposed to die, who was played by..... me
  7. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Yup was great fun, nasty krakens boarding our ship, how dare they.

Thanks to Ama for her hard work, and best lof luck to Gwen as she takes over.

Well done Leto for a fun event