1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Mama!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Proserpina, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Proserpina

Proserpina Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Mama Faith for help with the quest! I was so confused at one point.

I have to say that I haven't laughed nearly that hard in a long time, especially when you shoved me through the moongate into The Certain Death Room and yelled "RUN!".

I did but was laughing so hard I couldn't see the screen. Thank you for taking the time to explain it. I now have have two runes marked "dangerous sparkles".

There were a few other people along the way (with names too long I'd never get the spelling right, that answered a few questions as well - I was grateful for all your help!)

*adjusts Evil Hello Kitty underpants and thanks everyone one last time*

2. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You are so very welcome, dear lady. It got so hectic, for a while, that I didn't think I was doing OK explaining anything. When Asimov went through that moongate, my heart sunk! You were in monster form so I knew you'd be fine but I had a sinking feeling he was singing the blOooOoOooO's on the other side of that gate. *LOL* Scream if you need any other help. Last night, I was able to get 8 crystals with one essence so I'm working on beating my record.

I'm having so much fun this Halloween and really feel that the Devs outdid themselves this year. *round of applause for the Devs*.

3. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

hey hey hey, Asi would have been fine if he would have been paying attention to the spell casters....BUT Asi had the last laugh since he needed his body back he killed them dead!

4. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I had no doubt that Asimov could kick their butts. The problem was that I had opened the gate and hadn't informed you where it was going. The undead were the ones with the element of surprise on their side. *snicker*

5. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hey now, the bk room isn't suppose to have spell casters so I wasn't paying attention =P

although last night Pros took me there again and when I cleared the room I got all 4 of my essence =P That was pretty sweet....sadly it didn't work the 2nd time! Lol
    almost took another 10 mins just to get 1 essence...damn random number generator...