1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Thank you Royal Guards!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by EMWillow, Aug 22, 2015.

1. EMWillow

EMWillow UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

I made a mistake.
    There were actually 3 who qualified for Sergeant, one person was not in attendance.

Anyone who feels they should have qualified can send me an email with their name and the best time to find you in game.
    You can also meet with me after events to claim the boots.

You have until the end of September to claim your boots or they will be forfeited.

Please check the promotion information thread to make sure you qualify before contacting me. I do have a list and I really don't enjoy telling people they don't qualify :(

See you all Wednesday!

Deaol likes this.
  2. Drakelord

Drakelord Stratics Sonoma Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor

[​IMG]
    Started slow, but the crowd grew larger as we waited.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finally our Commander appears.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wow I was first!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I took 89 snaps of the event, so to see yours, please go to this link. Then click Photo's and then click albums, then click My old UO. All 89 were uploaded this morning. I think I need to start another album and label it My new UO. Was fun people. See you next time.

belkins1 and Deaol like this.
  3. belkins1

belkins1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If i had a private sash already and have attended every event since then shouldn't i be like corporal or sergeant? Could you tell us which character names are qualified for sergeant?

4. EMWillow

EMWillow UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

What I did was started counting from scratch and didn't count the private sashes. Since everyone who showed up that day got a "private" sash, they were kind of meaningless.
    For the boots and future promotions they will be titled "Rank of the King's Royal Guard".
    I should note that it will be possible to stay at the rank if you don't attend any further events or email me to opt out.
    Also some ranks (when you get up to Sergeant Major) take a lot of points to get out of, as each ranks number of points required for a promotion increases the higher you go.
    The sashes were given out before I fine tuned the program. I also have spreadsheets to backup the ranks this time instead of just giving everyone the same thing like before.
    I hope this explains things a little better :)