1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Ryna!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Riply, Oct 17, 2007.

1. I know this is a late Thank you to Ryna McBegg, but I was just looking at the holiday gift/event thread that she made up. Wow all that text and pic's to put togather was a huge project, and I know alot of players help with the info., but with out her effort it never would of happened. When I just clicked on the thread it must of taken almost 40 seconds or more to download all the pics and thats with cable hookup.
    If you get a chance to edit, could you mention that the orion/surfer statues are extremely rare or the rarest of the xmas statues. Thank you!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I second this post, thanks to all who helped with this and keep it updated.
  3. Bump! First I did not mention Ryna's name so she may have missed it [​IMG]
  4. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
    I did indeed miss it, but mostly because my 'new post' counter messed up, heh.

I'll get on that, and thanks.

If there's anything else you'd like to see, g'head and post it. I can break it up into different threads too, if the loading is too much of a problem.