1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you shout out for CFO run

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by dayaous, Nov 26, 2008.

1. dayaous

dayaous Guest

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to give a shout out to thank those who helped Granny and Little Boo Boo Dynoboom through another run of the CFO.

YOU ALL ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!

Moonlight mcboo
    Sergeant McWolf
    Trixie Bumbleberry
    Granny Jellyroll Jabberbumble
    Captain Dizzenflap

I have learned how to do the crane pretty well now. So, I know when you throw a goon and when to throw a safe.

Thanks for all your help and hope to play with each of you again in the near future.
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Glad you had a good time - I was a Loan Shark before I even got on a crane other than accidentally, so you're doing good. It helps to be able to do both. Thanks to a little advice from Trish and some other craner friends, I am now able to hit the CFO a couple of times before the others take him out... Keep plugging away!