1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You to the Dev Team

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I've been publicly pretty hard on the dev team when it comes to the issue of cheating, and the lack of action against cheaters over the years, so I feel that it is only fair that now that something is being done that I show my gratitude publicly. Thank you for the action that has finally been taken, and kudos for the thoroughness with which it appears to have been taken.

I'm sure it the whole process took a great deal of effort, and soul searching, and the decision to ban accounts was probably a very difficult one to take.

I also don't want this thread to turn into a troll fest, so if a moderator wishes to lock this right away, I don't have a problem with that. :)

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You know, unless you have already pissed them off, they do accept PMs, some of them. But while I am still waiting to see results in some cases, which makes me feel weird, as in uncertain, about who or what it was they were after, but I applaud effort and results in general in any event.

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If the trolls show up I'll just report my own post. That should get the job done quick. :)

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aye indeed thank you for the effort to clean up Britannia....

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the laugh. :)

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

So is it really true, or was the statement meant to be facetious?
    ....guessing the later

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Did someone say troll? *ears are burnin* :)

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

behave you! :twak:

Actually, when I'm awake and watching I use Stratics Live Forum Feed which lets me see trouble brewing wherever it happens to be.

9. It's been at least two weeks since I've seen a resource scriptor. It's strange the lack of "I'VE BEEN BANNED!" posts like we've seen in the past, and no public confirmation, no houses going up in flames, no avatars in stocks and locks. If the bans happened, it was done quietly.

But at the same time, I've seen more people on my shard than almost any other time in the past 6 months.