1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you UO team, for the Publish tomorrow

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Jul 15, 2008.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Check the UO main page, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Let me ask the UO team a quick, stupid question about the fix for the Faction "blue healing in Fel" bug.

When you say "Blue players are no longer able to heal faction members in Felucca," you mean any non-Faction character, right? And you're just using the term "blue" because of how this practice is called "blue healing?" You don't mean that Factioners can be healed by red or gray friends...Because that'll kill the point.

Yeah, it's stupid....But just thought I'd ask.

Thank you for being on this relatively quickly. It was very much the right call to do the event first....We needed that event badly.

-Galen's player

2. mmmbeer

mmmbeer Guest

i wanna know why we only got strangers for a week or so??? and why they were removed???

its SEVERELY lame we only got to fight them for such a short period of time!!

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The strangers didn't even start rotating yet.

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Probably because they didn't want to completely hold up the upcoming events to fix the one stranger crashing the shards.

5. Halister Marner

Halister Marner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If they could bring back the strangers, I think this hotfix patch would fix up the major complaints aside from the odd spellweaving behavior.