1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You UO

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by roomstomper, Mar 24, 2014.

1. roomstomper

roomstomper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 26, 2008
    This may be the wrong place to post this but since I only use the Trade Forums I am posting this here. I want to thank everybody for their patience an understanding with the latest round of trades. With my schedule of Chemo Treatments and the affects of my meds there is a lot of times I have no idea what I am doing or have recently worked on. You people have been awesome in working it out with me. I still have a lot of Easter Bunnies and numerous other items for trade ( posted on site). Anyways I am gonna be off again for a couple of days as it is time for another round of Chemo which means travel and putting up with hospital internet. My ICQ is 683860775 for trade contacts. Have a great day and thanks again UO. For those of you on Lake Superior, my name is Sir Fred and I throughly thank each and every one of you four your support. Thanks all.
    #1 roomstomper, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014