1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by BardMal, Apr 29, 2009.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Thank you to all, Savannah rose and I really enjoyed our wedding ceremony. I would have taken screenies, but all that sake effected my focus.
  2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Thank you, Enki and Savannah Rose, for letting me be a part of 'your day'.

Oriana took screenshots .. haven't heard how many yet, but knowing her, she will have something like 200-300 (if not more) to go through. :lol:
  3. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    It's a pleasure and honor to attend your wedding. I had a great time, and it was amazing seeing the dragons lined up on both sides of the aisle. Everyone was in their best, and EM Seppo did a great job. I think Sara said that it was his first time doing a wedding! I hope he liked my haiku that I had written for him at the Bazaar:

A Haiku for Seppo:

He wears bandana
    EM Seppo is his name
    Please yell, "BANDANA!!!"

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    aye as Sara said, I took lots, but managed to get the cold/flu the family has been passing around. I haven't forgot about you I promise.:grouphug:
  5. Obsession 1

Obsession 1 Guest

Let us pray that this flu you have is not of the Swine version.
  6. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008

Now get better! We miss you :)
  7. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    Grats to the Happy couple, wish i could of attended.
  8. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I can't tell you how far my stomach sunk when I read that I missed the wedding of Enki and Savannah Rose. My husband and I left for 'Oriana land' on April 15th to work on our house and didn't get back until May 1st. During that time, we had no internet service and I felt like I was in the Dark Ages. We loved it down there but it's good to be back in WY.

Congratulations Enki and Savannah. You two have been such an asset to Baja since your arrival and I've thoroughly enjoyed your company. May you both be blessed with many happy days in UO and IRL. *HUGE MAMA HUGS*
  9. Congratulations on the Wedding!! I wish I could have been their earlier, but I guess I made it to the best part, when you two were saying "I do."

O==[=======> OBR Knight Zackarias, the Royal Meatshield :sword: