1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Tia, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to Thal from all at TWP, for being so very generous in our hour of need, the plot you kindly donated to us for Cara`s memorial is deeply appreicated and we will make it fitting for a queen.. Our queen... again we cant thank you enough for this generousity, kind regards Tia T.W.P xx

2. mustafa

mustafa Guest

thank you very much THAL again from another TWP member

3. RainQueen

RainQueen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tia ...... if there's any way I can help with Cara's memorial, please let me know.

4. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran

We are desparately in search of a marble character maker for the memoria plot if ne one has one for sale please contact me on 283800186 many thanks

5. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran

Oh and 3 hovering wisp if any one can craft them or havs the ingreds we need for them many thanks

6. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

let me see if i can help with the marble maker, sorry cant help with wisps wanna make one when i get the ingredients!

7. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran

Got everything now, thanks for every ones help making this possible, and their generousity.. from all of T.W.P

8. Dr Poth

Dr Poth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This is going to upset some people and make me probably rather unpopular but I feel it needs to be said, and I stress it is about one person carrying this out, rather than the person it is dedicated to, and I hope people realise the difference:

Why not post a thread apologising for the thread that was posted by yourself (which I got spammed on ICQ with incidently in what I assume was some attempt to drum up support for this anti-EM thread) which was basically slagging/insulting off our EM's for not giving you what you want? You lost what little respect for this venture I had with that childish tantrum like outburst. I did respect what you're trying to do, but how you went about it initially was improper.

9. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

Happy to see my old plot to serve a good thing !

Old plot story = O*T, frodo, me "hathor", thalos.

10. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran

I my self never spammed ne 1 on icq nor did i attempt to drum up support for anti Em, you have to understand the WHOLE guild was very upset and disapointed in the Ems response,and what they did i cannot be accounted for, however i did try to correct what I did in a last post on that subject, but alas the THREAD was deleted,
    What i`ve done is on behalf of our whole guild, for some one who meant alot to us, the thread wasnt meant to be insulting,