1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by falseprophet, May 9, 2010.

1. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know we say it a lot, But thank you for the time you took to give us this event tonight. It was a really awesome time, the monsters were hard enough to be challenging, but not too hard to handle. I had a blast, thank you again.

P.S. Don't hit Donal too hard when you find him. My guess is he's hiding out in the abyss somewhere hoping you wont look for him there *chuckles*

2. EM Molly O'Malley

EM Molly O'Malley UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Donal is out scouring the realm, looking for your secret recipes for the cookies.
    And we appreciate all the players that come out for our event. Faine and I both know we have the best players on Origin.

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My secret recipe for Cookies? It involves a lot of Alchemy and I fear Donal may actually blow up Sosaria if I gave it to him :lol:

4. Pssst... EM Molly, the reason that False fears Donal may blow something up trying to make them, is that False himself has blown up several houses cooking! :sad3:

5. EM Molly O'Malley

EM Molly O'Malley UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

I thought it was Faine that blew up the houses with her cookies....:gee:

OK, I better go run and hide....

*slinks away*

6. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

I'll have you know, I have NEVER blown up an entire house baking cookies! (yet) It was only the kitchen Molly and I put it mostly back together! hrmph

7. And I'll just bet you got that cookie recipe from False!!! :)